Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Welcome To Summer Like Temperatures!

Hello everyone and good Wednesday to you! Today will feature high temperatures in the mid to upper 70s and a few locations may hit the 80 degree mark or even run a bit above it and a few record highs may be broken as well!

Today we do have a small chance of an isolated shower of thunderstorm popping up through the afternoon, but don't let that stop you from getting out and enjoying this awesome weather! This weather dude went for a jog yesterday and today and I sure did love the weather outside! Take it from me, It couldn't get much better ;)

I wanted to also talk about how worried I am about another severe weather outbreak happening somewhere near the 20th of this month. Take a look at this image:
Do you see that hurricane like feature just off the coast of California? That is a big time system that will cause major severe weather outbreaks on the days of March 18-20th! The potential for more tornadoes is there for the midwest and I do think this system will slide to the east and affect our weather but will anything be severe? That is yet to be known due to the fact we're still a ways out before the system moves in the midwest.

I do have a feeling things could get rough around here around those dates, I sure hope not because the state of Kentucky has already seen too much severe weather than we can handle. I'll have more updates later on as always. Have a great day and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment