Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekend Warmup

Hello everyone and welcome to the blog on this sunny Friday out there. Today will be one great day that will give you a peak of what's ahead for the weekend. Last evenings post was about the warm up thats ahead and here's a bit more of the same.

Like I said above last evening I posted about the GFS showing a nice warm up ahead through the next few weeks. The GFS isn't the only one picking up on this nice warm up ahead. The European Ensembles are showing this as well. Here's what the Euro is saying:
Thats a 8-10 degree above average warm up! I like it! This could lead us up into spring... I personally doubt that it will, I see a few more cool downs still in our future and I also wish it would hurry up and happen I'm ready for spring!

Now the forecast ahead is showing some more rain and a few strong storms possible for Monday but other than that temperatures will be up there. The high temperatures will hit the low and even mid 70s for midweek is very possible and I'm looking foreward to it.

More updates as I know more! Have a great day everyone and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment