Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tuesday Warmth Also Brings Shower and Storms

Good Monday everyone! Just giving you all a brief update on what to expect tomorrow as a cold front moves in.

Temperatures out ahead of the front will spike up into the 50s with a few 60s possible. With the warm air surging up in front of it, heavy rains will be there as well. The warm temperatures may create enough instability for some thunderstorms to fire up along and ahead of the front. Remember this is just a possibility and it doesn't mean this will happen.

Some locations could get in on as much as 2 inches as rain but most areas will get anywhere between a half inch up to an inch and a half of rain and of course that 2 inches would be locally. After the cold front moves through temperatures will crash all the way down into the 20s for some areas with some snow showers and flurries possible. Will the snow amount to anything? Probably not, right now I'm not seeing alot of moisture being left behind. Most of the moisture looks to fall in the form as rain.

Don't feel down because I'm not seeing a good chance of snow. I am seeing a better shot later on this week ahhh let's say Thursday or Friday-ish. This will also come in with another artic cold front, I'll have more info on that as we get closer.

I would like to say that if you have any more ideas or something different you would like to see here on the blog I'm all ears! Leave me a comment, message on Facebook or Twitter! Let me know what you think, I'd love to get some feedback on the progress on the blog! :)

Thank you all for sharing this blog with family and friends and please continue to do so! I greatly appreciate everyone of you more than you all know! If anything urgent comes up about the weather you can find it via Facebook and Twitter! Have a great night everyone!

3 comments: