Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Good evening everyone and I hope you had a great weekend and I promised a full update last night and well I tried to do so from my phone 2 seperate times and they both failed. In that post I was going to let you all know I was trying it from my phone and that it was going to be a trial and error thing. Aparently it was an error so I probably will not try that again haha.

Any ways back to the weather on this nice Sunday. Temperatures warmed up nicely to a typical winter day with highs in the mid to upper 30s and a 40 or two. Now on Monday we'll see temperatures warm up a bit more ahead of yet another cold front that looks to move through here into the mid week aright around late Tuesday night into Wednesday itself is when the front will actually move through here.

Ahead of the front looks to be a good chance of moderate to heavy rains. Behind the front will be the chance for some light snow showers. Ahead of time the front will move through the plains states and bring plenty of rains there too as well.

I'll have more updates via Facebook and Twitter. Have a great Evening and Night everyone and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment