Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weekend Soaker

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by the blog on your Thursday afternoon. I tried to get a post going last night and I failed to do so I was pressed for time anyways and I apologize for that. Anyways let's get to the big topic. The weekend storm shall we?

Okay let's start by saying I do not think we will see any snow from this system. Thats a sad face for you snow lovers out there. Instead it looks to bring plenty of rain to our area with a few inches of rain at that is very possible for some locations.

I like what the models have laid out for us over the next few weeks. They are showing a cooler than normal pattern with a few chances of anow.. at the least that is. It sure is somthing to keep an eye on as we get closer to that time but for now we have this big system to worry about for the weekend that looks to bring heavy rains and local flooding and of course high flowing creeks and streams and the occasional river or two.

The hardest part of what I do is predicting winter weather. I personally like to think I am alot better at predicting and forecasting severe weather like thunderstorms. Shewww, I'm ready for spring after a disapointing winter!

More updates as needed. have a great Thursday and take care everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment