Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wet Weekend, Big Storm To Follow

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog on this Thursday evening. As I informed you on my facebook page I will not be online at all for much of the day tomorrow as I have yet another doctor appointment with a surgeon up at UK Hospital. Therefore I give you this full update tonight.

Tomorrow, temperatures will start off in the upper 20s and as we go through the day temperatures will warm to an over-all above average state of right around 54 degrees.Saturday into Saturday night our rain chances increase as we'll have a 50% chance with high temperatures topping out around 58 degrees. Sunday we'll have a high temperature of 60 degrees with a 50% chance of rain. Monday is when things will get interesting as we should know the track of this next big system, we'll have a high in the mid 50s with a 40% chance of rain.

I know over the past few days I've been posting pictures of the GFS model and what it was thinking. Well now it's changed so much (as expected) I'm not even going to post it anymore untill it gets its act together. The Canadian and European models look good for a set up for a big storm to our southeast bringing rain to snow on Tuesday into Wednesday.

I do want to show you all what Accuweather has said and this will tell you alot that I'm not the only guy all over this storm:


Not too sure on if this will be a full blown winter storm, a change from rain to snow or what as of now, but things should get lined up and we should know much more in the coming days. Sunday is the target day for me and I hope to know where this thing is going to go.

Right around Monday or Tuesday I should have another update on our White Christmas odds. Have a great Thursday evening everyone and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment