Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog! I've had the blog on hold for about a month now and many of you know the reason why but for those whom don't, I was in a wreck and broke my femur. I was driving and hydroplaned and hit a big Oak tree. My best friend was with me and thank the lord we're okay.

Anyways today makes one month since the wreck, and I've been spending alot of time recovering and l me tell you first hand it isn't easy! Now I am able to make posts once again and so with that let's get to the weather!

Temperatures the next several days will top out at or above the 90 degree mark and the humidity will make it feel even hotter! Tomorrow most locations will be right around 90 degrees with the mid and upper 90s being very common across western Kentucky! Ouch thats hot! An isolated thunderstorm could pop up especally with the humidity being as high.

Thursday into Friday we'll see a cold front swing through and it will try to know temperatures down a few degrees and bring some rain chances our way. Speaking of rain the state is actually is pretty dry in some spots. Here's a look at the drought monitor:
Moderate drought in the west and some slight drought spots in south central and eastern Kentucky. Any rain will help! Especally in the west!

I'm looking at a shot of cool air trying to make its way back in for the start of the week and I'm also keeping an eye on the Gulf of Mexico for a threat of some tropical activity ;)

Thanks for being patient in my recovery process. I'm continuing to heal and all support is great! Have an awesome night everyone and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment