Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beautiful Sunday Ahead!

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog on this Saturday evening/night. I've had a very busy past few days and was unable to put up a blog post but I'm back now and I will start posting everyday again. Anyways Friday and Saturday was two very beautiful days and you can wake up to another one tomorrow!

Sunday temperatures will rise to the mid and upper 80s for highs under mostly sunny skies. There will be that slight risk for a pop up shower or thunderstorm much like today. Other than that we're looking at another beautiful day out there and I don't know about you all but I will be hitting the lake ;).

Monday and Tuesday will be our next best shot at showers and thunderstorms. A cold front will move through the area sparking off some showers and thunderstorms ahead of the front. Temperatures will come down just a bit during the first part of your week, but by the end of the week temperatures may really spike up into the low 90s for highs! Wow! Summer is just around the corner.

As always if any showers or thunderstorms go up tomorrow I will send out a quick post on facebook. No matter where I will be I never take a day off. Have a great night everyone and an even better Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment