Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, April 13, 2012

Beautiful Start To The Weekend!

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog on this beautiful Friday morning! I am very sorry for the lack of posts lately as I have been fighting yet another sickness :/. Anyways I should be 100% this time and back to myself! Today we will see plenty of sun with highs warming back to the mid to upper 60s!

All is calm with the weather here in Kentucky. I just wanted to show you how messy things are looking for tomorrow out in the midwest states. Let's just say I hope everyone will be okay. Take a look:
That 60% is a high risk for severe thunderstorms and a tornado outbreak looks like it will happen in the midwest states. I am so glad we are not seeing none of that, but my thoughts are still with those people whom live out in that area.

Back to our weather here, like I said above high temperatures today will rise into the mid to upper 60s for highs, with mainly sunny skies. Tomorrow we will see much of the same with high temperatures back into the 70s right around 75 degrees. On Sunday we'll see temperatures closing in on 80 degrees for highs in alot of locations, and on Monday temperatures back down towards the low 70s for highs with some thunderstorms moivng in.

Like always I will have more updates as needed via facebook. Have a great Friday everyone and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment