Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday Snows!

Good very early morning everyone and welcome to the blog. This is a full update on the next winter weather system to affect our area. This storm looks to move in tomorrow and will probably start off as a mix before the coller air aloft sets in late in the evening hours.

Models still are in a disagreement mode and honestly I have expected them to be like this at least until the late runs come out in the next hour or so. This will fine tune everything on when and where the snows falls and how much. Somewhere during the noon hour I should have a much better understanding on all of that good stuff but until then, bare with me. ;)

Okay folks we'll be seeing a sharp cutoff of snow. Within 10 or 15 miles you can go from snow to no snow at all. This is going to be a tricky one to forecast so I decided to not put a first call for snowfall map up yet, but take a look at my Snow Threat Map on my facebook page as the blog is not letting me post any pictures at this time which is very frustrating -_-

What snow that does fall will be heavy and will pack and accumulate very easily leading to some slick spots in travel so be carefull there. Since the blog is acting up I will continue to have posts through out the day on my facebook tomorrow. I may give another shot at a blog post later on in the day between classes around 1pm. Have a great night and morning everyone and be safe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment