Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, October 12, 2012

Warm Up On The Way!

Hello everyone adn welcome back to the blog on this early Friday morning. Not much is going on weather wise around these parts so I'll cut to the chase quickly ha. As you know I've released the launch date for my Preliminary Winter Weather Forecast. October 24th is the date and that is now 12 days away! Get ready! Anyways I want to touch up on the weather in the short term here.

Today a warm front moves in and brings temperatures up back near normal. We'll start the day off chilly with could in the area. Those clouds will then clear out bringing high temperatures in the upper 60s near 70 degrees. Saturday looks great too with high temperatures in the mid and upper 70s. Sunday through Tuesday features temperatures in the 70s as well. We like to call this Indian Summer.

Friday and Saturday won't be so great for the folks in the midwestern states. There are expected to have a significant tornado outbreak. Take a look at the 850mb hight and wind forecast from the NAM model for Saturday in the midwest:
This was actually posted by Tornado Chaser Reed Timmer.Eastern Kansas and Western Missouri watch out, severe possibly tornado producing thunderstorms may be heading your way on Saturday!

I know the weather here is for the most part calm except for the early morning chills that nobody is quite used to yet :p. Anyways I hope you call can remember that in 12 days my Preliminary Winter Weather Forecast will be released so mark your calendars for October 24th! I hope all of you are excited. This should answer alot of questions I've been asked since July!

Have a great Friday everyone and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment