Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 5, 2012

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog on this hot Thursday! The heat didn't come alone as thunderstorms are expected to drop in from the north as the day goes by. Current timing for this storms show between 3-5 pm around here.

A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH IS IN EFFECT UNTILL 11PM EST FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES:


Large hail damaging winds are the main threats. A slight risk for severe thunderstorms does extend on further west to Louisville down to Bowling Green. On top of that we do have a heat advisory in effect and we would like to see more rain but not in the way of severe weather.

I'll have more on the storms as they get their act together, I'm using twitter today to send out quick updates because my Facebook was hacked the other day and I am still trying to recover my account, but even if you do not have twitter you can look on the side of the web page and see what I post on twitter.

Have a great day everyone be safe and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment