Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Next Big Change

Hello everyone and once again welcome back to the blog. More changes are here on the way you view and read my weather updates. Before you ask any questions, no I am not doing away with the blog, and secondly I have not developed a new app. My attempts at developing an app have fallen short for the second time as I do not have the time to keep updating it.

First off I want to thank all of you for the opportunity that I have gotten over the last 5 years. I have came a long way and with each passing day I continue to get better at all of this. I appreciate all of you more than what you'll ever know. With this new update I hope to better serve all of you with the chance that the base of people how rely on will continue to grow and that is the main purpose of this new update. Let's get to it shall we?

I have made a Facebook page under the name Clayton Banks SEKYWeather. This page was created in all hopes of expanding the base of people who rely on me for up to date weather updates. Space on my friends list on my personal Facebook page is growing short and quick at that. This is why I have decided to make this new Facebook page. I will continue to use my personal page but all the weather updates will be on my new page. I'm looking forward to better serve all of you. Please share the new page with all of your friends and family. This will never work without all of your help. I will have a link posted on my personal Facebook soon but all weather updates may not be switched over for another week or so. Be sure to share this page as it is easy to find. I'm still adding things onto the page and like always you all will know when it's ready for posts. The page is already up and running so go like it now! Thank you all. I love and appreciate all of you for everything. Have a great day everyone and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment