Contact Me at sekywx2023@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring/ Another Announcement

Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog! Today as many know is the first day of spring! March 20th 2013. Nobody is more excited to see this on the calendar than this weather dude. ;) If you've seen any of my posts last night in facebook you could tell that I'm very anxious for spring weather.

Last night I also made the post that I'm starting a fundraiser to hire a search and rescue team to find spring! Still, I'm not seeing any sign of spring at all. Noth within the next week or two. Yeah I know, I'm getting pretty tired of being the guy that brings all the bad news. Anyways Let's get to the weeks forecast.

Today, high temperatures will range from the upper 40s to low 50s here in southern Kentucky. Temperatures will continue to range in the upper 40s and low 50s for the rest of the week. Kepp in mind that average high temperatures for this time of year is pushing 60 degrees or more here in southern Kentucky. This weekend we'll have the potential for a big storm to develop and bring alot of rain to the area on Sunday then switch over to a mix then snow with the possibility of a light accumulation.

That system will then bring down another re-enforcing shot of cold air in and yet another snow chance for the middle of next week. Like I said above.. I'm not seeing any sign of spring in the next week or two... :(

Anyways, I have decided to do something different with the way I get the weather information out there. With my name growing and predicting the weather is becoming a bigger demand for folks around here, It's getting alot harder for me to gather local storm reports from around the nearby areas. This is where you come in, If any of you have pictures or any reports of what the weather is doing where you live, please send them to me! I would love to have them. With weather events, especally thunderstorms you're set of eyes are more usefull than radar images as you can see exactly whats happening at the surface as the radars cannot see that. I've never asked for any or your help but I am now. If you can help me with this, we will INCREASE our chances of SAVING LIVES and REDUCING any weather related INJURIES.

Thank all of you for reading, have a great Wednesday everyone and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment